Triple Threat Terms & Conditions
Triple Threat Academy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY: Triple Threat Academy is open to all youth between Grades 2-7 in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo and will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis. You do not have to be a student of the Catholic School Board to register. The schedule aligns with both school board’s PLF Friday calendars.
AGE/CLASS REQUIREMENTS: Students are to be registered based on their current school grade. The morning class is designed for the younger children and those in Grades 4-5 with less performance experience/confidence. The afternoon class is designed for the older children and those in Grades 4-5 with more performance experience/confidence.
REGISTRATION: Due to the devastation our Community has experienced this Spring, we are offering two payment options for 2016-17 Triple Threat Season:
- Full Payment upon registering
- Payment Plan – $50 non-refundable security deposit upon registering, with $150 payment on August 10, 2016 and a final $150 payment on September 10, 2016. Please note: Payment Plan option is only available for registrations using a credit card.
- Payment Plan (August 6, 2016 Onward) – $200 security deposit upon registering, with remaining balance payable on September 10, 2016.
REFUND & CANCELLATION:
- To receive a refund, notice of cancellation must be received in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing Fees will be applied as per the following:
- For full payment registrations, a $25 processing fee will be charged for all refunds. For a full refund, notification must be received no later than August 27, 2016.
- For Payment Plan registrations, the $50 security deposit is non-refundable. For cancellations received prior to August 8th, this is the only fee charged. For cancellations between August 9-27, the $50 deposit as well as the $25 processing fee will be charged.
- Partial refunds (less 25%) will be given for class cancellation notifications received between August 28-September 23, 2016.
- No refunds will be given after September 23, 2016.
- Non-attendance of any class is not considered notification of cancellation.
ABSENCES: Regular attendance is encouraged. Participation in all classes ensures the student keeps up to date with exercises and choreography. If a student is absent, it is their responsibility to learn the missed lessons prior to the next class. Continued absences could result in removal from the program and/or removal from midyear and/or yearend performance.
CLASS PLACEMENT: Final placement in appropriate level will be at the instructor’s discretion. If students display continual disruptive behaviour, insubordination, or are not capable of learning the material delivered, they may be removed from the program.
NO PARENTS IN CLASSROOM: Parents are not to enter the classroom to speak to a teacher or a student. It is very disruptive to the entire class. Any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
PERFORMANCES: All participants will have the opportunity to perform onstage at the Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts (SECPA) at both the Winter Gala and Yearend Performance.
LOCKS: Bring a lock for keeping personal belongings safe in the change room. Lock and all items must be removed each day. We will not be responsible for lost items.
QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: Address all questions and concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.