Triple Threat Terms & Conditions
Triple Threat Academy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY: Triple Threat Academy is open to all youth between Grades 3-7 in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo and will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis. You do not have to be a student of the Catholic School Board to register. The schedule aligns with both school board’s Friday day off calendars.
AGE/CLASS REQUIREMENTS: Students are to be registered based on their school grades for 2017/18.
• Full Payment upon registering of $350.00
• Payment Plan: $120 payment required at time of registration, with $120 payment on August 10, 2017 and a final $120 payment on September 10, 2017.
o Payment Plan option is only available for registrations using a credit card.
o Payment Plan option closes on August 2, 2017. Registrations after that date will be full payment only.
REFUND & CANCELLATION:
To receive a refund, notice of cancellation must be received in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing Fees will be applied as per the following:
• A $25 processing fee will be charged for all refunds.
• For a full refund, written notification must be received no later than September 21, 2017.
• Partial refunds (less 25%) will be given for class cancellation notifications received between September 22-29, 2017.
• No refunds will be given after September 30, 2017.
• Non-attendance of any class is not considered notification of cancellation.
ABSENCES: Regular attendance is encouraged. Participation in all classes ensures the student keeps up to date with exercises and choreography. If a student is absent, it is their responsibility to learn the missed lessons prior to the next class. Continued absences could result in removal from the program and/or removal from midyear and/or yearend performance.
PERFORMANCES: All participants will have the opportunity to perform onstage at the Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts (SECPA) at both the Winter Gala and Yearend Performance.
LOCKS: Bring a lock for keeping personal belongings safe in the change room. Lock and all items must be removed each day. We will not be responsible for lost items.
QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: Address all questions and concerns to: email@example.com.