Terms & Conditions – Theatre Arts Programs
YOUTH PLAY PRODUCTION SERIES
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Notice of cancellation* must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be based on date notification was received:
- For a full refund, less the administration fee, notification must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, September 23, 2016.
- Notifications received between September 24 – October 14, 2016 will receive a 50% refund, less the administration fee.
- There are no refunds after October 14, 2017.
- *Non-attendance at rehearsals is not considered notification of cancellation.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for all cancellations.
STUDENT PLACEMENT: Every effort will be made to place students in the role they prefer, however, final placement will be at the instructor’s discretion.
ABSENCES: Regular attendance is required. If a student misses too many rehearsals and we feel it is affecting their performance or the overall production, we reserve the right to remove the student from their role or from the entire production. No refunds will be given for participants removed from class(es) due to non-attendance.
SAFETY: The expectation is for students to strictly follow safety guidelines as set out by their instructor. Failure to do so may result in removal from class and any future classes registered in. No refunds will be given for participants which have been removed from class(es) due to safety infractions.
IMAGES OF ACTORS:
- By registering for “Fantastic Mr. Fox”, you authorize images of your child be displayed on the Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts, Theatre; Just Because and/or the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo websites for marketing purposes.
- Students are NOT allowed to be photographing and/or videotaping others in their classes and/or rehearsals.
REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS: There are no refunds available for the Theatre Workshops.