Suncor Energy Center for Performing Arts
We manage the Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts along with UpTown! Music & Dance, RMWB Community Programming, and Community use of both Holy Trinity and Father Mercredi High Schools. Our staff are:
Ty Andres: Theatre Technician
Patti Barnes: Special Events and Marketing
Alexandra Price: Assistant Manager
Loraine Humphrey: Manager
The creation of the facility was funded with the assistance of Suncor Energy and the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo who donated $4.5 Million to incorporate a Performing Arts Centre in Holy Trinity High School’s Design.
The Centre will serve Holy Trinity and the Fort McMurray Catholic School District as a major instructional space, with many specialized programs focused on Visual and Performing Arts; and as a part of the Regional Municipality’s continuing support, the Centre will be a cultural hub open for community use.
Upcoming Events Calendar
- Triple Threat Academy
- Friday, September 15th, 2017 @ 12:00am - Friday, May 4th, 2018 @ 12:00am
- UpTown! Dance Registration
- Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 @ 12:00pm - Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 @ 12:00pm
- An Evening with The Wilkinsons
- Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 @ 07:00pm - Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 @ 09:00pm